Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The 4th book: Ending Attack at a Glance
2014-11-08, 04:54 AM
The 4th book: Ending Attack at a Glance
The 4th volume of the Glance Shogi Series will be released on December 6th at the International Shogi Forum (ISF) in Shizuoka.

If you are coming to the ISF, please fill in the advance order form below, and you can get a small discount.
http://goo.gl/forms/3j7YTKXceU

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2014-11-08, 05:01 AM
RE: The 4th book: Ending Attack at a Glance
I am interested in this book, however I have no plans on attending ISF this year. When will the book be available for sale on the Nekomado website?
2014-11-11, 03:47 AM
It will be available at the online shop around the same timing, although it is more expensive and you will have to wait until it is delivered.
2014-11-28, 03:49 PM
Hi all,

There is a change in how we handle the pre-order of the new book "Ending Attack at a Glance".
I am very sorry for this sudden change.

There will not be many copies transported to the ISF venue for people who want to decide to buy on site.
You have to make the pre-order to assure being able to buy the book there.
If you do not make the pre-order, you will have to order via the online shop once it is sold out onsite. Then you will have to wait a few weeks until it is delivered, and you will have to pay additional shipping cost.
Please make the order in this form asap http://goo.gl/forms/3j7YTKXceU

I do not have a clear information from Nekomado yet about the price either (the "slight discount" I mentioned before).
My understanding was, the benefit of making an order is to be able buy it cheaper on site,
but perhaps now the benefit is rather that you will be able to buy on site for sure, instead of having to pay shipping cost and wait longer.

Please accept my apologies for the confusions this has caused.
And I hope to receive as many orders as possible!

See you next week in Shizuoka!!

Hidetchi
2014-11-28, 10:32 PM
Will you bring any copies of Sabaki at a Glance? It seems more interesting for me and it sold out almost instantly at WOSC Sad